What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested and to allow us to notify you about changes to your order and respond to any communication or request from you. Unless you have told us that you do not want to receive marketing communications about our products and services. This ‘opt out’ option is also available to you through our email marketing directly.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for using a regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
What are ‘cookies’?
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. Please also see our ‘ cookies policy.
The security of your Personal Information is important, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. However once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1988 and Data Protection (Amendment) Act 2003, both to be superseded by ‘The General Data Protection Regulation’ (GDPR) on 25th May 2018, and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email your request to us at email@example.com
Links to Other Sites
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL
Our website runs the popular WordPress CMS and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with our website.
Copyright in the design of and material on this website is owned by or licensed to Herondale Communications trading as Deathnotices.co, unless stated to the contrary. The content of the website may not otherwise be copied, or stored in any electronic retrieval system, or incorporated into any other website, publication or other work in any form without the prior written consent of Herondale Communications trading as Deathnotices.co.